Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - Test-taking Strategies for RC in OG 10

Test-taking Strategies for RC in OG 10

GMAT 考的是閱讀....閱讀....還是閱讀....

版主: shpassion, Traver0818

Test-taking Strategies for RC in OG 10

文章維尼 » 2005-10-10 16:41

1. You should not expect to be completely familiar with any of the material presented in reading comprehension passages. You may find some passages easier to understand than others, but all passages are designed to present a challenge. If you have familiarity with the material being presented in a passage, do not let this knowledge influence your choices. of answers to the questions. Answer all questions on the basis of what is stated or implied in the passage itself.

2. Since the questions require specific and detailed understanding of the material in a passage, analyze each passage carefully the first time you read it. However, there are other ways of approaching reading comprehension passages: some test takers prefer to skim the passages the first time through or event to read the first question before reading the passage. You should choose the method most suitable for you.

3. Focus on key words and phrases, and make every effort to avoid losing the sense of what is being discussed. Keep the following in mind:
* Note how each fact relates to an idea or an argument.
* Note where the passage moves from on idea to the next.
* Separate main ideas from supporting ideas.
* Determine what conclusions are reached and why.

4. Read the questions carefully, making certain that you understand what is being asked. An answer choice may be incorrect, even though it accurately restates information given in the passage, if it does not answer the question. If you need to, refer back to the passage for clarification.

5. Read all the choices carefully. Never assume that you have selected the best answer without first reading all the choices.

6. Select the choice that best answers the question in terms of the information given in the passage. Do not rely on outside knowledge of the material for answering the questions.

7. Remember that understanding, not speed, is the critical factor in the reading comprehension.[/b]
MBA Class of 2009, UCLA Anderson School of Management

With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. -- "I Have a Dream", Martin Luther King, Jr.
頭像
維尼
黃金會員
黃金會員

文章: 1194
註冊時間: 2005-02-21 17:41

文章yuying » 2005-10-10 16:57

支持!
OG總綱的確是很重要

附檔大陸同胞整理的
"讀你千遍也不厭倦萬法之宗之RC憲法OG總綱"
yuying
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 218
註冊時間: 2005-05-09 02:10

文章維尼 » 2005-10-10 17:06

yuying \$m[1]:支持!
OG總綱的確是很重要

附檔大陸同胞整理的
"讀你千遍也不厭倦萬法之宗之RC憲法OG總綱"

啊啊啊 已經有電子版了
我還重打一次 i70
MBA Class of 2009, UCLA Anderson School of Management

With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. -- "I Have a Dream", Martin Luther King, Jr.
頭像
維尼
黃金會員
黃金會員

文章: 1194
註冊時間: 2005-02-21 17:41

文章yuying » 2005-10-12 03:00

維尼 \$m[1]:
yuying \$m[1]:支持!
OG總綱的確是很重要

附檔大陸同胞整理的
"讀你千遍也不厭倦萬法之宗之RC憲法OG總綱"