Georgetown U - McDonough School of Business Taking Questions

留學美洲的各種資訊交流

版主: raist, Opeman

Georgetown U - McDonough School of Business Taking Questions

文章henrychentw » 2008-11-04 13:02

If you have any question about Georgetown University, feel free to leave your question here. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Georgetown University
MBA class of 2010

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. -- Aristotle
henrychentw
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 192
註冊時間: 2004-12-05 20:32
來自: Hong Kong

Re: Georgetown U - McDonough School of Business Taking Questions

文章ticker » 2008-11-06 08:37

Hi Henry,

I have problems with essay4

COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS, PERSONAL INTERESTS, AND AFFILIATIONS (REQUIRED)
List in order of importance all community and professional organizations and extracurricular activities in which you have been involved during or after university studies. Indicate the nature of the activity or organization, dates of involvement, offices held, and average number of hours spent each Community Contributions Upload (Limit: one page)

Does" list in order" mean that I put all my experiences in order just like I put them in CV? It seems a bit weird to me.

Also, I have no community experiences at all. What do you think about the fact, or should I just focus on my extracurricular activities?

Thank you for your help.
Cheng-Hui
ticker
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 4
註冊時間: 2006-09-15 16:34

文章henrychentw » 2008-11-07 12:34

Hi Cheng-Hui,

I am glad that you apply Georgetown University this year. Regarding your question, what I did last year was to list in order the clubs I have joined and community service I have participated. I would suggest that you mention the contribution you have done in those activities. If you really don't have community service experience, then focus on your extracurricular activities and show your other interests. Georgetown University emphasizes very much on international experience. Add it in your essay or resume if you have certain international exposure!

Feel free to let me know if you have any further question!
Georgetown University
MBA class of 2010

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. -- Aristotle
henrychentw
中級會員
中級會員

文章henrychentw » 2009-02-18 10:18

Good news to share...

In this tough market, one of our first year MBA from Taiwan gets summer internship in JP Morgan HK!

We are all very happy for him...
Georgetown University
MBA class of 2010

henrychentw
中級會員
中級會員

回到 美洲MBA留學相談室

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 22 位訪客