Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - Q&A - UCLA Anderson School of Management taking questions!

Q&A - UCLA Anderson School of Management taking questions!

留學美洲的各種資訊交流

版主: raist, Opeman

Q&A - UCLA Anderson School of Management taking questions!

文章維尼 » 2009-02-07 03:57

Hi People,

I am a second-year student at UCLA Anderson School of Management. If you have any question about Anderson, please feel free to post your questions in this thread and we (over 20 Taiwanese students at Anderson now) will try our best to answer your questions.

Wayne
最後由 維尼 於 2009-02-19 05:24 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
MBA Class of 2009, UCLA Anderson School of Management

With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. -- "I Have a Dream", Martin Luther King, Jr.
頭像
維尼
黃金會員
黃金會員

文章: 1194
註冊時間: 2005-02-21 17:41

Re: UCLA Anderson School of Management - Q&A

文章liveforfun71 » 2009-02-09 00:28

Hi...

I am going to apply for R3 Anderson.
Is there any international student got admission in R3?
Besides, could you please share us something about AMR and Net Impact chapter that Anderson emphasize on the website?

Thanks a lot....
liveforfun71
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 3
註冊時間: 2007-04-16 20:09

Re: UCLA Anderson School of Management - Q&A

文章維尼 » 2009-02-10 09:48

liveforfun71 \$m[1]:Hi...

I am going to apply for R3 Anderson.
Is there any international student got admission in R3?
Besides, could you please share us something about AMR and Net Impact chapter that Anderson emphasize on the website?

Thanks a lot....

1. I think it is OK to apply in R3. However, as the website states, it is more competitive so you need to better present yourself. So, if you are a really strong candidate or willing to take a risk to be a re-applicant next year, then you could apply.

2. You can check AMR website http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/x911.xml for an introduction. Basically it is a 20-week project and the final report can be thought of as the master thesis done by a group. My AMR project is to work with one top bio-tech company in US and help them to develop the marketing strategy for hospitals. Some teams doing Business Creation Opportunity start their own companies through AMR (a solid business plan is required though). As for Net Impact, it is a global organization focusing on social impact and Anderson has this chapter as well.

Wayne
MBA Class of 2009, UCLA Anderson School of Management

With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. -- "I Have a Dream", Martin Luther King, Jr.
頭像
維尼
黃金會員
黃金會員

文章: 1194
註冊時間: 2005-02-21 17:41

回到 美洲MBA留學相談室

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 27 位訪客