Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - SOP and Essay editing service

SOP and Essay editing service

LLM, JD (Juris Doctor)

SOP and Essay editing service

文章cseetoo2 » 2007-08-30 03:17

I am starting my own SOP and essay editing service on a case-by-case basis. If you are applying for next year's incoming LLM (class of 2009) or JD class (class of 2011), you are welcomed to contact me to discuss matters like SOP and essay drafting, editing, application strategy and school information. The rate depends on your situation and the nature of the works undertaken, and is negotiable.

Let me briefly tell you about myself. My name is Chia-heng Seetoo, and I recently graduated from University of Illinois College of Law, JD Class of 2007; it was said that I am the first Taiwanese JD graduate in UIUC without any prior legal background (no LLB in TW) and no prior US background (bachelor and master done in TW). In the past three years, I have written quite extensively about life in American law schools on the internet, including a series of posts regarding the JD application process (available at NTU BBS, PTT and this board). I was also the first moderator of this discussion board (LLM/JD application).

During 2006-07, I served as an Editorial Member at the University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology and Policy (JLTP), the first ever Taiwanese member in the journal's history. My student note will be published by JLTP this coming fall. It is fair to say that I know what it takes for prospective TW students to be successful in an American law school. I spent a summer in a prestigious international law firm in TW, therefore I also know the legal terms and culture of TW. In addition, you will feel more comfortable when you can discuss your issues with someone in Chinese.

You may contact me at

jseetoo.essay@gmail.com
Sincerely Yours,
Chia-heng Seetoo
Member, Journal of Law, Technology & Policy 2006-07
University of Illinois College of Law,
JD Class of 2007
頭像
cseetoo2
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 94
註冊時間: 2005-02-12 14:05

文章cseetoo2 » 2007-08-30 03:46

Please do not reply on the board; any inquiries please send to the above e-mail address; thank you!
Sincerely Yours,
Chia-heng Seetoo
Member, Journal of Law, Technology & Policy 2006-07
University of Illinois College of Law,
JD Class of 2007
頭像
cseetoo2
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 94
註冊時間: 2005-02-12 14:05

回到 LLM, JD 申請討論區