Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - [分享] 韓國 iBT 寫作 機精 2007/5/5 - 8/11

[分享] 韓國 iBT 寫作 機精 2007/5/5 - 8/11

歡迎大家交流TOEFL考試的心得感想

版主: micki, miaoidio, marchmarch, spritee

[分享] 韓國 iBT 寫作 機精 2007/5/5 - 8/11

文章sophiaro » 2007-09-05 10:53

從康老師blog轉貼過來
source: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/trenton-kang ... &next=5799

如果我之前好好學韓文就更棒了。

5/5

1. What is the job of career you admire most, but not want to be?

2. 주말에는 쉬거나 친구랑 노는 것이 좋으냐, 일하거나 공부하는 것이 좋으냐?

5/18

1. automobile, bicycle, train 중 어떤 것을 고르겠니?

2. 대학생이 앞으로 일한 분야를 미리 part time job, summer internship 같은 것으로 경험(agree or disagree)

6/9

1. computer, television, telephone 중 가장 좋은 발명품은 무엇인가?

2. classroom에서 배운 게 중요하다. (agree or disagree), 교실에서 배운 것 외에 교훈이 된 것은?

5/19

1. 당신이 하지 못하는 것 중 하고 싶은 것은?

* Skill to learn, not knowing: Skill to build a house

- People: 개인적 경험

I live in apartment now but I have a great nostalgia for traditional house with wood and mud, which I lived in childhood. I want to build my house in my hometown someday to live with family. (Especially I like to have beautiful house surrounded by garden with flower and mountains).

- Social: 사회적 공헌

Skill to build a house is a valuable for social contribution activities such a "habitat campaign" which is movement to make living places to the homeless. If I were skilled at handling with housing tools, I can participate more in habitat campaign which is meaningful for my volunteering life for the economically vulnerable people in this country.

- Personal: 개인건강과 정신적 혜택

To have a skill to build a house will give me healthy activities and mental benefit as an exciting hobby as a humble carpenter in my community and village after I retire from current business. Especially, If I were to live in traditional house with natural material, not chemical mixture such as mortar and cement, the my dreaming of living closer to nature come true, bring in physical and mental refreshment.

2. Do you agree to have a year-long break before attending the university? (Agree or disagree)

Agree

(1) Personal quality: 개인건강과 정신적 재충전

- Sports activity, reading the books about subject or field which a student will major in and personally interested in.

(2) Social quality: Volunteering for contributory activities for living community and society.

- The world wide project for the economically vulnerable people is a good place to experience the sacrifice for the poor in underdeveloped countries in 3rd world.

(2) People: 세계여행

- Feel and experience outward society, a variety of cultures across the world

- For Family Hour, travel with family for several day domestically and several weeks abroad if possible. because after advancing to university, it is very difficult to be with family long time for most youth (가족시간)

6/16

1. 가장 감명 깊은 good new는 무엇이었냐?

2. 1st-year students에게 그들만의 dorm을 주는 것이 낫냐? 아님 다른 학년들과 같이 살게 하는 게 낫냐?

6/24

1. a special person who you are enjoying talking with (나에게 특별한 대화 상대가 되어주는 사람 서술)

2. 토론이 많은 수업이 적은 수업보다 좋다. 찬반.

6/30

1. Introduce one of your country's games or activities and explain why it is enjoyable.

2. research 할 때 internet이 좋은가, 도서관 같은데 있는 printed 자료가 좋은가?

7/6

1. What subject is you interested in and why?
2. Which do you prefer to spend vacation in the city or in the countryside?

7/14

1. 너는 쉬는 시간에 무엇을 주로 합니까? (시간 날 때 하는 가장 좋아하는 휴식 방법과 이유)

2. 학생들이 대학에 돈을 내면서 다녀야 합니까? 아니면 공짜로 다녀야 합니까?

7/21

1. 네가 학교에서 조금 더 깊이 배우고 싶은 과목은?
2. 공중장소에서 핸드폰사용은 통제 되어야 한다. (Agree or disagree)

7/28

1. One way or two ways that will change your life after five year

(or 당신의 5년 후 모습을 두 세가지 측면에서 묘사해라. 당신의 삶이 어떻게 변화했을지)
2. 다음 문장에 동의하는가? "돈과 명예는 성공의 가장 중요한 요건이다."

8/4

1. What was your most enjoyable day of your life?
2. Some students prefer to take classes during the day and work part-time jobs at night and weekends. Do you agree with them or not?

8/11

1. Describe the trip you are planning to go in the future. Explain what you want to accomplish.
2. 고등학교 졸업하고 대학을 바로 가는 게 좋은지 아닌지

(8/11) The most effective way for the government to conserve energy is to increase the price of gasoline and electricity. (Agree/Disagree)
(8/4) Twenty years from now, students will no longer use printed books. (Agree/Disagree)
(7/28) All university students should be required to take history courses. (Agree/Disagree)
(7/21) As modern life is very complex, young people should have the ability to plan and organize. (Agree/Disagree)
sophiaro
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 116
註冊時間: 2007-03-09 21:18

文章ckjboy2003 » 2007-09-25 01:14

有沒有善心人事可以翻成英文啊~><~相信對大家幫助一定很大
ckjboy2003
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 252
註冊時間: 2005-09-24 12:49