Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - [公告]GMAT考試重大變革

[公告]GMAT考試重大變革

誠摯歡迎您對FormosaMBA的未來提出建議
Forum Service: service@formosamba.com

[公告]GMAT考試重大變革

文章axpcliff » 2004-12-06 19:55

gmac將於2006年1月開始更換GMAT考試的服務供應商services vendor
不知道這樣的轉換會有些什麼變化

詳情請洽

www.mba.com
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." Vince Lombardi
頭像
axpcliff
初級會員
初級會員

文章: 20
註冊時間: 2004-11-27 01:36
來自: TWN

文章micht » 2004-12-06 20:52

where is it? I don't see any new posted in the frontpage.
圖檔圖檔圖檔
頭像
micht
白金會員
白金會員

文章: 3276
註冊時間: 2004-09-27 12:13

文章axpcliff » 2004-12-07 23:40

micht \$m[1]:where is it? I don't see any new posted in the frontpage.

Pearson VUE and ACT, Inc., to Deliver the GMAT in 2006

You may have seen or heard something about changes in the GMAT®. Although we have made a decision to work with new vendors in the future, it will have no immediate impact on you and other test takers.

If you have already registered to take the GMAT®, nothing will change. You will take the test at the test center that you specified, receive your score, or order additional score reports as described in the Take the GMAT® section of mba.com and in the GMAT® Information Bulletin. If you are only considering taking the GMAT® and may decide to take it in 2006, we assure you that your GMAT® experience then will be consistent with test takers' experience now.

Beginning January 1, 2006, Pearson VUE and ACT, Inc., will develop and administer the GMAT® for the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®). Until that date, these functions will continue to be performed by Educational Testing Service® (ETS®).

By the time our transition to new vendors occurs, many of you will already be enrolled in graduate management education programs. So relax and focus your attention on preparing for the GMAT®, finding the right program for you, and putting together effective applications.
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." Vince Lombardi
頭像
axpcliff
初級會員
初級會員

文章: 20
註冊時間: 2004-11-27 01:36
來自: TWN

回到 站務討論區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 41 位訪客