It is because the item is actually cared about by their

誠摯歡迎您對FormosaMBA的未來提出建議
Forum Service: service@formosamba.com

It is because the item is actually cared about by their

文章Nanlina » 2020-07-02 15:05

So you expect me to think the dev team doesn't have any opportunity to enhance Madden nfl since they are too busy upgrading player photographs and characteristics for the cards in Mut 21 coins group? Madden nfl hasn't improved since the devs do not work on enhancing Madden nfl. You detect it whenever you boot Madden nfl up that it is optimized. You can feel if you do something as straightforward as going to look at rosters how sluggish the menus are. Of course the key focus to be the money maker but it's time to stop making excuses for development that is lackluster is wanted by the people in charge.

Whoever is currently leading the devs is not really coming up with ideas for advancement and. Each year Madden nfl is a backup pasted version with a new paint job. The actual work is performed under the hood and nobody has popped open the hood in years. A comparison is appearing at NBA 2k and also they manage to change game mechanics, add tons of animations and 10x the amount of commentary from broadcasters. If you just compare the real sizes of Madden nfl when downloaded. 2K is a 88GB game with 20 on the sidelines only 10 players on court and 4 to 6 coaches and coaches.

It is because the item is actually cared about by their developers. How does Madden manage to only be a 50GB match with 22 players on field, another 84 on coaches trainers, and of course the sidelines and the audience? Soccer has more players, fans and staff. It tracks 2 to 3 times the amount of stats compared to basketball does and NBA 2K is almost double the file size which Madden is. It is because Madden's developers are lazy, uninspired, overpaid and worse than everything they are not even football fans.

Wish they would fire of the Madden developers and hire 2k to make Madden for them. I use to favor Madden over 2k back because it had a franchise mode. They let that go down the toilet and it's not playable following a year. Hope 2K has NFL simulation rights along with Madden goes the way of NBA Live... In case Madden even had half of the features of NBA2k MyLeague it'd be acceptable.What I do not wonder is whether Madden nfl forfeited images for performance would the majority enjoy it or not. I would be nice removing player animations and all the background but I believe I may be in minority. Honestly, this is the best madden I have played I simply wanted it performed online.Plenty of great ideas here that would enhance Madden nfl. We need a redditor with skills in behavioural psychology and economics to turn these into a way that is guaranteed that money can be made by EA. That way that they stand a better prospect of being in Madden nfl. Honestly, with the enormous fan base right now because of the virus, they've already gained a great deal of new players (and older players back). If they were to create even just some of these improvements, I feel as though it would be able to hook them make the entire player base considerably more joyful, earn greater reviews, etc, increasing sales. Like an investment they will earn money on.

I concur. They key is to get them to see it like that. I really like Madden nfl, defects and all, but am sensible enough to accept whenever they are going to benefit that EA will implement improvements. It's crazy to me that they don't recognize by now that when the community was cared for more, given fair bunch odds and rewards more folks might not feel spited and feel as that they have to rely on third party sites for buy Madden 21 coins coins. Lets hope they see this and give Madden nfl some love instead of bandages year. I concur. What they've done with #stayandplay is the way it should be in regular times.
Nanlina
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 3
註冊時間: 2020-07-02 14:11

回到 站務討論區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客