Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - HKU interview on Jan 8

HKU interview on Jan 8

留學亞洲的各種資訊交流

版主: cerries, modern

HKU interview on Jan 8

文章jimmy254125 » 2008-01-08 23:15

Hi dream chasers,

I'm a Taiwanese applicant who was phoneinterviewed by Chris and Sachin this morning. Initially they asked some follow-up questions about my profile/background as well as my JD and working experience up-to-date followed by standard questions such as why mba and why now.

What really impressed me was their passion and professional attitude towards the program. During the interview Dr. Chan also mentioned that students of 2008 intake will have options to study at CBS, LBS, or business school in China while they are also expanding their career service team from 2 - 5 members to assist student in job-hunting and actively stay connect with employers. Aside from the introduction of new partner schools, for the shorterm outlook of the program, HKU MBA will gradually expand the class size to reach economies of scale with a premise of not to sacrifice the student quality while strive to become the no.1 Asian b-school to attract talented ppl from all over the world.

Hopefully the above info helps!
jimmy254125
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 11
註冊時間: 2006-02-28 22:14

回到 亞洲MBA留學相談室

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 16 位訪客