短期英文學習之旅(遊學)就在美國洛杉機!California State University, Northridge

文章Christineyu » 2006-03-13 16:56

英文學習之旅就在LA 洛杉機!

在LA學習英文=對你未來的投資!(鄰近國際知名企業)

一天只要學習英文5到7個小時(一週上課5天),就可以加入學校的社團!

投資未來──在LA學習初級、中級和高級英文,來投資你的未來!
在美國工作──當你擁有了英文溝通技巧,在LA,有更多的知名企業在等著你哦!
邊玩邊學英文──附近有迷人的海灘和眾星雲集的好萊塢!
美國大學生活──體驗在美國真正的大學裡學習!(不是野雞大學哦!這所大學約有30,000名美國當地或來自於世界各國的學生。)
多元文化的交流──鄰近有多種不同文化的社區或城市!(如西班牙人、日本人、韓國人、台灣人、猶太人和俄國人…等等。)
交通便利──如何到LA市中心、比佛利山莊、聖塔莫尼卡、海邊、好萊塢、迪士尼樂園、環球影城…等?只要搭乘公車或是地下鐵,統統都會到!
治安好、氣侯佳──在LA,全年的氣候都是舒適宜人的!

親愛的台灣朋友們 大家好

我的名字是Alan,是在洛杉機長大且居住了23年的華裔。這所位在洛杉機的大學是我過去攻取商科學士學位的母校,現在,很榮幸地我能夠代表它成為在台灣的代表。什麼是IEP?IEP即是所謂的“密集英文課程(Intensive English Program)”,它分成學期制(四個月)和暑期課程(暑假二個月)。在明年(2006)3月,你將會有機會去親自體驗這所學校和美麗的洛杉機。當然,不論是在課程介紹、校園導覽或是遊玩景點推薦,我都會在你的身邊當你的暫時導遊。如有任何疑問,歡迎來信(或來電)指教。

Study English (ESL) in Sunny Los Angeles (California/U.S.A.)

Study English in Los Angeles (close to international companies) in an investment into your future!

Study English 5 to 7 hours per day (5 days a week), join student clubs on campus.

- Invest in your future by studying Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced English in Los Angeles

- Look for job opportunities in Los Angeles with large U.S. companies with your English skills

- Campus is located between the beaches and Hollywood

- Study at a real university (30,000 + American and international students) and take university class (English) *

- Campus is close to all different ethnic communities-cities (Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Jewish, Russian, etc.)

- Very convenient to take buses or subway to the downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, beaches, Hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and other places

- Safe city with very nice weather all year, friendly professors and students

My name is Alan, an ABC guy from Los Angeles and I'm a representative of my former university in Los Angeles. I have lived over 23 years in the city, I know it very well, and have graduated from the university with a business degree. Please allow me to introduce to you the IEP (Intensive English Program) and answer all your questions about the semester (4 months) or summer program (2 months). I can show you around Los Angeles and show you how to get from here to there in March. Please email me with questions (or call). I look forward to meeting you in person ;-)

Alan Email : alanteachenglish@yahoo.com.tw

Christine Email (MSN) : Christine_yu1980@hotmail.com

California State University, Northridge : http://www.csun.edu/
Christineyu
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 2
註冊時間: 2005-12-29 15:15

文章vincentpeng » 2007-06-26 11:09

請問LA學校中2008年的語言課程時間出來了嗎??
我目前正在準備GMAT和IBT的考試..準備申請2008年的秋季班..
想在開學前先去唸幾個月語言學校順便提前適應一下美國生活@@"..