Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - notus' talent management program

notus' talent management program

版主: piyo, csc

notus' talent management program

文章Wutang » 2007-08-10 05:24

David Lee asked me to write a testimonial for the talent management program at notus, so here it is.

The talent management program is total of 3 hour session one day. First, he would ask u to fill out the career assessment sheet before the session starts. During the 3 hour session, david would give u some advices on career path based on your career assessment sheet.

I think this would be helpful especially for MBA applicants are picking school since david is an expert in the field. He would give u a close look on what school u should go for based on what your accomplishment with your personality and background.

This program has its value, and this might be something you want to look into especially for people who are confused with their career path.

feel free to drop me a line if u have question about this program.

best regards
James
頭像
Wutang
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 98
註冊時間: 2007-04-01 02:45

文章jamesgenie » 2007-08-10 10:01

is it an online program? where can i find out the detail of the program?
thanks for the information.
頭像
jamesgenie
初級會員
初級會員

文章: 63
註冊時間: 2006-08-19 10:34

回到 IT/經營管理/創業

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客