台灣商業界知名的紐約市大柏魯克分校 (Baruch College)

所有商科非MBA及理工科系碩士申請經驗分享及交流

台灣商業界知名的紐約市大柏魯克分校 (Baruch College)

文章nolovplz » 2009-12-31 10:50

受系主任之委託及受權代為初選優秀候選人 – 財務報表分析碩士班
After this program, I am working as a finance and accounting analyst in the Healthcare industry. The best advantage of this program is that you can build up your network for your future career. I had considerable research and analytical experience for a person of my age compared with regular MBA/Master program. Also, I had worked in a variety of projects dealing with outstanding classmates who have an abundance of fiancé and accounting from PwC, Merrill Lynch, Barclays and so on.

Pre-selection for Executive MS in Financial Statement Analysis
(10 Months Master degree from Baruch College of the City University of New York)

Due Date: Feb. 26, 2010
In order to be pre-selected, please send the requirements to kevinlo0609@yahoo.com
• Chinese/English Personal Statement
• Chinese/English Official Transcripts of all prior academic work (graduate and undergraduate)
• Chinese/English Current Resume

* You might be exempt from submission of GMAT Score if your major or work experience was related to either Accounting or Finance fields.

Goals of the Program
• To develop an understanding of the financial reporting environment and analyses of financial statements
• To develop a mastery of the fundamental economic techniques for valuing financial assets
• To develop an understanding of how to apply quantitative methods and economic theory to investments
• To develop an understanding of portfolio theory, management of institutional investor portfolio funds and financial asset portfolios, and risk management
• To develop a deeper understanding of the derivatives markets including futures, swaps, and credit derivatives
• To develop an understanding of how regulation, monetary policies, growth, business cycles, and inflation influence investment markets
Future Career Opportunities: A few examples include
• Security research analyst (sell-side and buy-side analysts) with investment banks, hedge funds, private equity, and rating agencies
• Money manager and portfolio manager with investment and commercial banks
• Credit analyst with commercial banks and rating agencies
• Industry analyst with investment banks, hedge funds, private equity, and rating agencies
• Risk manager in investment and commercial banks
• Senior financial analyst in large public companies
• Professionals in the internal audit department
• Financial accounting and valuations manager in private and public companies

Curriculum
Trimester One:
ACC 9100 Financial & Managerial Accounting
FIN 9772 Quantitative Tools for Finance
ECO 9708 Microeconomic Analysis
ECO 9709 Macroeconomics
Trimester Two:
FIN 9771 Corporate Financial Theory & Applications
ACC 9806 Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
ACC 9808 FSA II-Equity Valuation (Part I)
ACC 9708 FSA II-Fixed Income Valuation (Part II)
FIN 9797 Options Markets (Part I)
Trimester Three:
FIN 9797 Options Markets (Part II)
ACC 9807 Contemporary Topics in Accounting
ACC 9808 Financial Statement Analysis III
FIN 9773 Investment Theory & Applications

Degree Requirements
Students must earn thirty six (36) credits for the Executive MS in Accounting degree, maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average, and satisfy all Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business and Executive Programs policies, rules, and regulations.

More information: http://www.baruchasia.org/rankings.html
nolovplz
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 5
註冊時間: 2009-12-30 10:52

回到 Master 申請交流區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客