Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - [問題]2002年9月 聽力 Q31-35

[問題]2002年9月 聽力 Q31-35

Test of English as a Foreign Language

版主: micki, miaoidio, marchmarch, spritee

[問題]2002年9月 聽力 Q31-35

文章molecular » 2006-03-05 14:26

31-35,
listen to two students talking:
W: Hi, Mark, I didn't know you could paint.
M: Well, I'm just learning. it's for my studio art one of one class.
W: It's pretty good for a beginner.
M: Oh thanks, Judy. The instructor really liked my schedules, but she hasn't seen my painting yet.
W: En, there seems to be something wrong with it though.
M: Yeah, I know what you mean. It doesn't look like to me either.
W: I think I know, look here at the sky, it just seems to filled in with other colors of paining.
M: What do you mean? Everyone knows the sky is blue.
W: Well, that depends. Sometime it is and sometime it isn't, as sunset can be full of reds and purples. Well, even now, look at now Mark, what do you see?
M: It looks blue to me.
W: Look again. do you see a kind of tallish color?
M: Oh yeah, I see what you mean.
W: By adding some tan to your sky, I think you'll get more actual picture, and the color will look more natural.
M: I think I'll try that. Gee, how do you get to know so much about paining? Have you taken a lot of courses?
W: No, actually. But my father is an artist.
M: A professional artist?
W: Oh yeah. He shows his stophin lots of exhibits, everything is when we were kids; he always talks to us about his work.
M: I wish we could talk some more Judy. How about going for a cup of coffee? I'm ready for a break.
W: I'd love to. but I have to study for a history exam. In fact, I was just on my way to the study group, and I think I am already late. Maybe tomorrow?
M: Great, I'll meet you at the students'center after my class. a little after three, OK?
W: Sounds good. Get around now.
M: Bye, Judy.

請問此段落的schedule作什麼解? 作"排程表"好像很奇怪
get around now又是何意? Thanks
頭像
molecular
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 291
註冊時間: 2005-10-16 00:27

文章micki » 2006-03-12 11:22

micki