Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - Consulting at IESE

Consulting at IESE

留學歐洲的各種資訊交流

版主: Yimmiwan, swingtail, AquaGirl, stern, whf1111

Consulting at IESE

文章wsh » 2007-02-07 20:03

請問IESE主力就是放在IB上嗎?
其他的internship有哪些?
個人可能對consulting比較有興趣,謝謝!

IESE is by no means weak in consulting; Mckinsey, BCG, Bain among others are in the list of the top 15 recruiters at IESE. please take a look at the placement report I posted at

http://www.formosamba.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 027c904ec0
27.3% of IESE graduates landed a job in consulting for the past 6 years. (higher than 24.5% for banking!)

Personal experience with consulting interviews:
As with IB where some students were offered interviews even without sending any application, I got an interview offer with B company (without applying) and I got to the second round. Consulting internship process is relatively slower and I had to decide before the date B company is setting me up for a second round.

I wrote to the recruiter that
1) I am seriously considering a full time job with consulting
2) but I will want to do IB for summer as I believe MBA is a time for me to try out more options
3) 2nd round interview date can not meet my IB offer dateline
I suggested to defer my interview to October and they agreed that we can continue to talk after the summer.
最後由 wsh 於 2007-05-11 17:31 編輯,總共編輯了 2 次。
SH
wsh
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 109
註冊時間: 2007-01-29 22:41
來自: IESE商學院

文章wsh » 2007-03-03 15:40

I talked with the head of IESE career service yesterday.

1) He believes that IESE brand value for consulting firms should be about the same as LBS

2) INSEAD has a stronger focus in consulting and a higher brand value. However, in terms of offers relative to the student body size.
A) IESE has roughly the same number of offers for McKinsey
B) IESE has more offers for BCG
C) IESE has less offers for Bain
SH
wsh
中級會員
中級會員

文章wsh » 2007-05-11 17:31

看到世界頂級consulting firms 是IESE的top 15 recruiters 讓我很有興趣
想要請教你幾個相關的問題
1. 如果率取了這些公司, 是會派回大中華區, 還是在歐洲上班呢?
2. 台灣人有合理進入這些公司的機會嗎? 還是其實還是都是其他國家的人在競爭, 台灣人根本沒有機會?
3. 實際人數, 雖然是TOP 15 recruiters, 有沒有明確的數字各公司收了多少人呢? 有國籍更好~~:)
4. 工作簽證的問題, 這跟第一個問題有點相關, 會有像在美國工作類似的問題嗎?

2) Yes

3) No figures at hand, but my estimates will be top 3 recruits 10 to 15 each, at number 10 maybe 5 to 10 ppl. Feel free to write to admission for more exact figures.

4. No problem for UK and 大中華區
SH
wsh
中級會員
中級會員

回到 歐洲MBA留學相談室

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 21 位訪客