OSU Fisher 2011 Taking Questions!

留學美洲的各種資訊交流

版主: raist, Opeman

OSU Fisher 2011 Taking Questions!

文章tandy » 2009-11-05 00:36

Hi everyone,

It’s MBA application season and I believe you must have some questions about Fisher.

I personally was also struggling and confused last year at the same time, so my lovely classmates and I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions about Fisher.

We apologize that we will not be able to go back Taiwan to hold an info session or coffee chat this year because of the exhausted long distance travel, painstaking school work(it’s true) and expensive airline ticket. You can just shoot us an email anytime!

I-Jou (Tandy) Wu : wu_748@fisher.osu.edu
Wen-Hsuan (Sharon) Hsu: hsu_303@fisher.osu.edu
Shih-Kai Lu: lu_332@fisher.osu.edu

BTW, if you are interested in Fisher, you must go to the MBA forum held in Westin Hotel in Taipei on 11/16. Be well prepared and go to talk to Mr. David Smith and Ms. Emily Davis (who is my interviewer last year!) and you will find how friendly Fisher is.

If you are going to have on-campus interview, please never hesitate to contact us. We will be able to assist you to arrange anything : )

We look forward to seeing you on board!

ps1: BTW, If you go to the MBA forum, I highly suggest you to dress in business professional (and be professional, of course)since you will be evaluated at the very beginning when you talk to someone from Fisher :)

ps2: My mentor, Mike Hrostoski is also willing to answer any of your questions! Please click the link:
https://fisher.osu.edu/blogs/gradlife/2 ... -you-have/

Cheers,
Tandy
最後由 tandy 於 2009-11-10 11:02 編輯,總共編輯了 4 次。
tandy
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 84
註冊時間: 2005-02-08 00:54

Re: OSU Fisher 2011 Taking Questions!

文章Behemoth » 2009-11-05 18:10

Tandy,
Good to see you here and hope everything is well. :)

推一個
對OSU有問題的盡量在此發問吧!!
Eric Chang
MBA Class of 2008
MIT Sloan School of Management
頭像
Behemoth
管理員
管理員

文章: 2948
註冊時間: 2004-09-10 18:19
來自: Boston

Re: OSU Fisher 2011 Taking Questions!

文章tandy » 2009-11-06 23:47

Hi Eric!

Long time no see! How are you? Are you in Taiwan now? Please do let me know if you come to States. Come to visit me in Columbus!
:grin:

Best,
Tandy
tandy
中級會員
中級會員

文章: 84
註冊時間: 2005-02-08 00:54

回到 美洲MBA留學相談室

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 21 位訪客